Monday, 19 May 2008

Welcome!

Hey WCP Class of 2008,
As the class rep, my job is to keep us all connected, and to send in updates to the WCAA about all the awesome things we are all doing (or will do, soon). So, as my first task, I decided to start this blog for our class. I've given you all author access to this blog, so you can all post stuff. Hopefully, this will be an easy way for us to keep in touch with each other and to keep up with what we're all doing.

I've added you all through the MUOhio email addresses I had. If you are using a non-Miami address already, let me know and I can re-add you. I don't know how successful this idea will be, but let's give it a shot!

I hope you all are enjoying the break, and I'm sure you have exciting things planned ahead! So, go forth and blog your heart out!!! :)

No comments: