Hey there fellow grads!
Well I'm back in France for 2 months hanging out with the family and some friends from high school. It's been a whirlwind of emotions over the past couple of weeks (many ups and downs) but I figure that comes with the territory...
I was recently placed by my "future" company Newell Rubbermaid to be the Sales Representative in Los Angeles, CA. Looks like Stephanie and I will, hopefully, be crossing paths... if I venture into Compton (not quite sure I'm as courageous as she is on that one) but hopefully we can meet up. Steph any insights on L.A. other than insane??? lol
Once I have my new address out there (still apartment hunting) I will be sure to post it.
Great ceremony guys! We really came together in the end and I look forward to hearing what everyone's up to after this thanks to.... PULKIT'S GREAT BLOG (Sry Pulkit couldn't be the only one not to thank you!)
- Joc
Tuesday, 20 May 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment